Head to higher elevations for cooler temperatures and so many reasons to celebrate with these Park City dining events in July. Enjoy beer and cocktail specials, classic BBQ favorites and so much fun.
All of July
Grab a drink and vote for Park City’s best cocktail during the annual Park City Area Restaurant Association Summer Cocktail Contest. Twenty-two bars and restaurants are competing in this year’s contest. Challengers must use at least two ingredients sourced from local Wasatch Back purveyors.
The bartender or mixologist who creates the winning cocktail will earn a $500 cash prize, city-wide recognition, and will be featured in the Dine About marketing campaign in the fall.
To vote, try cocktails at one of these 22 establishments and vote online through Monday, July 31. One vote may be cast per email address, per day, online at parkcityrestaurants.com.
- Alpine Distilling: Peach Cobbler Boba Mocktail & Spotted Dragon Cocktail
- Après Pendry: Lavender Haze
- Blind Dog Restaurant & Raw Bar: Park City Sour
- The Boneyard: Ric Flair
- Butcher’s Chop House: Berry Persuasive
- Collie’s Sport Bar: Miner’s Gold Rush
- Courchevel Bistro: Chèvre Folle
- Dos Olas Cantina: Strawberry Guava Mezcalita
- Flanagan’s on Main: Dorcha Iced Coffee
- Handle: Mocktail #4 & Gin Cocktail
- Hearth and Hill: Chai Blossom Mocktail & Peaks & Peaches Cocktail
- High West Saloon: Sugarhouse Sunset
- KITA: Itameshi on 10
- Red Tail Grill: Midnight Mocha
- Riverhorse on Main: Alpin Bird
- Stein Eriksen Lodge -Troll Hallen Lounge: P.C. Last Word
- The 7880 Club: Ser Breeze
- The Eating Establishment: Fuego Beach
- The Pool House Bar & Grille: Silver Rush
- Tupelo Park City: Nightly Ritual
- Twisted Fern: Green Acres
Head to Hill’s Kitchen for a festive Independence Day lunch special. For $22 per person or $84 for a family of four, enjoy a half rack of ribs, potato salad, corn on the cob, cornbread muffins and mac & cheese. Add cherry pie for an all-American afternoon. Deal available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Enjoy the beauty of The Glitretind deck for a 4th of July barbecue featuring a feast of summer classics. Try Chef Zane’s Grandma’s Pasta Salad, spicy shrimp and jicama slaw, grilled peach and pancetta salad, a baked potato bar, bison tri-tips, Utah lamb T-bones and a festive heirloom tomato and watermelon carving stations. A host of decadent desserts await as well from 5-8 p.m. $72 for adults, $25 for children (5-12). Call (435) 645-6455 to make a reservation.
Get a deal on $1.50 vanilla soft-serve cones for the kids and $2 and $3 cans of beer and hard seltzers for the adults.
July 11, 18, 25
Beginning Tuesday, July 11 and running every Tuesday through August 15, Hops on the Hill returns to Stein Eriksen Lodge to celebrate summer and local craft breweries.
“We are thrilled to bring back our popular Hops on the Hill event on Tuesday nights to celebrate summer and toast the exceptional offerings of our local breweries,” said Zane Holmquist, VP of Food & Beverage Operations and Corporate Chef of Stein Collection. “It’s a great mid-week event to enjoy delicious food, refreshing brews, and the fresh evening air on the Flagstaff Deck.”
July 11: Squatters / Bohemian
July 18: Uinta / Bewildered
July 25: Offset / Scion
The weekly event runs from 6-8 p.m. on the Flagstaff Deck. Tickets are $80 to those 21 and older and includes the food tasting and specialty beer tasting. A $40 food only ticket is also available.