For the next six Tuesdays from 6-7:30 p.m., Stein Eriksen Lodge at Deer Valley will celebrate Hops on the Hill—a weekly event featuring food from Glitretind, beers from various local and regional breweries and live music in the gorgeous outdoor setting of Deer Valley.
Join locals and visitors on the west-facing Flagstaff Deck at Stein Eriksen Lodge as Chef Zane Holmquist directs his own gastronomic orchestra around a variety of food tasting stations with bites developed to match the craft beers being featured each evening.
Relax at indoor tables, take in the majestic views of the resort on the deck and gather with friends as you enjoy the plentiful bites and sips of Hops on the Hill. Once the casual event concludes, attendees are welcome to move to the outdoor lawn area set with chairs to take in the remainder of the concert with the mountains of Deer Valley Resort as a backdrop.
Cost of evening is $20 for food pairings and $20 for beer pairings. This includes the food tasting, five craft beer tastings of your choice and a souvenir glass, all at one of the most beautiful locations in Deer Valley.
The remaining schedule for Hops on the Hill (brewery and bands) is as follows:
- July 24: Park City Brewery and Shades of Pale with Gary Tada
- July 31: Epic Brewing and Bohemian Brewery with Red Desert Ramblers
- August 7: Melvin Brewing and 2 Row Brewery with Fastback
- August 14: Red Rock Brewing and Proper Brewing Co. with The Lazlos
- August 21: Wasatch Brewery and Bonneville Brewery with Utah County Swillers
- August 28: Mad Fritz Beer and Mountain West Cidery with The Dave Bowen Orchestra
Reservations may be made by calling 435-645-6455.
For those not attending Hops on the Hill, the free concert runs from 6-9 p.m. just off the patio deck and guests can bring their own blankets and low chairs to position on the grass or deckside near the fire pits. A full bar and an outdoor grill menu are available a la carte as well.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060
Leave a Reply